The Oklahoma Technology Association is pleased to present an opportunity for student producers in Oklahoma public schools and Career Tech centers to participate in the Oklahoma Student Media Festival!
This event features two opportunities for students.
- Enter student work in competition with similar-sized districts.
- Participate in a half-day Conference Festival.
Competition categories include:
- Public Service Announcement
- Marketing/Public Relations
- Visual Effects
- Web Design
- Graphic Design – Print Web
Media Festival Conferences:
Festival East will be held April 24 from 9-12 at the Owasso Campus of Tulsa Technology Center
Festival West will be held May 1 from 9-12 at Metro Tech’s Spring Lake campus in Oklahoma City.
More information can be found here:
Information concerning entry categories as well as Festival Conferences are available for download.
OTA is pleased to sponsor this event for student producers across Oklahoma!